Novia Dela Rosa
Hollywood/LA-trained, Portland-based Makeup Artist. Trained/Experienced in Beauty, High Fashion, Theatrical, HD Television/Film, & Special Effects Makeup
I am a formally trained & experienced Makeup Artist/Photographer with international academic & professional background in visual & performing arts. Originally from Portland, OR, I studied & lived in Switzerland focusing my university studies & work in Photography, Painting, & Sculpture arts. After finishing my B.A. in 2012, I moved back stateside & worked mainly as a Photographer before relocating to Los Angeles in 2015 to train & refocus my love of art into Makeup Artistry & Special FX Makeup (graduated from E.I. School of Professional Makeup in February 2016). I also have a strong background in music as a violinist, in theatre, & in dance (all genres). I love languages & travel, and am willing to travel for work as well!
Available for Events, Photoshoots/Portraits, Bridal, Runway/Fashion, SFX Makeup, Films, TFP work.
Work experience includes but is not limited to:
- upcoming short films & web series
- denim company Grace in LA
- SFX makeup for band QUEL BORDEL!
- SFX work with former Face Off contestants & E.I. graduates for Monsterpalooza
- Evil Twin Studio's Ward 13 Haunted House
- Jordane Cosmetics at IMATS
- Generation Beauty LA by ipsy
- various theatrical productions
- dance/dancesport competitions
- collaborations with local photographers
- numerous weddings/special events.
E.I. School of Professional Makeup
Diploma in Artistry of Makeup
March 2015 – Feb 2016 • Los Angeles, CA
Professionally/formally trained in:
- Theatrical Makeup
- High Fashion
- HD Television
- Tech Lab
- HD Film
Franklin University Switzerland
BA in Visual & Communication Arts
– 2012 • Lugano, Switzerland
Studies focused in Painting, Sculpture, & Photography. Also worked as a Writer/Photographer & as a Research Assistant to 3D Studio Art on campus.